Mengembalikan data yang terhapus/terfomat di hardisk/flashdisk/mmc atau media penyimpanan removable lain dengan R-Studio
R-Studio adalah salah satu software recovery terbaik mempunyai dukungan terhadap banyak file system dan proses recovery yang sangat cepat. R-studio mampu merecovery file yang terhapus secara permanen, terformat, struktur hardisk yang rusak, dan hardisk yang sudah terkena bad sector dengan cara membuat file image sebagian atau seluruh drive yang kemudian proses recovery dilakukan melalui file image yang di buat.
Untuk versi trialnya silahkan download dari sini, kalo mau versi bajak lautnya silahkan menuju warung terdekat :mrgreen:
- Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008.
- Remotely recovers data over network. Data can be recovered on network computers running Win9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or Linux and some other UNIX OS.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created and updated by Win2000 or XP), Ext2FS/3FS (created by Linux or other OS), HFS, HFS+, HFSX, and UFS1, UFS2, UFS BigEndian (used by the FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD operating systems).
- Please note, that when a file is being deleted on the HFS, HFS+, HFSX file systems, the computer completely removes all system information on it, and there is no way to recover the deleted file except by using the Extra Search for Known File Types option. Nevertheless, R-Studio is able to read existing files from HFS, HFS+, and HFSX disks.
- Support for known file types. R-Studio searches for files with known typical features of their structures allowing the user to search for files on devices with unknown files systems, including an HD, CD, DVD, floppy disk, Compact Flash Card, USB drive, ZIP drive, Memory Sticks, and other removable media.
- Scan process visualization. While scanning an object, R-Studio graphically shows items that have been found, including files of known types, FAT and NTFS MFT records, boot records, etc.
- Mass file recovery support.
- Dynamic disk support.
- Software RAID, volume set, and stripe set support. Support for various unusual RAID configurations. Parameters like block size and order, offsets, and even the number of stripe blocks can be explicitly specified. Custom RAID configurations can be saved.
- Hardware RAID, volume set, and stripe set support.
- Creates image files for an entire hard drive, logical disk, or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks. Images can be either simple exact object copies (Plain images) compatible with the previous versions of R-Studio, or compressed images that can be compressed, split into several parts, and password-protected. Such images are fully compatible with the images created by R-Drive Image, but incompatible with the previous versions of R-Studio.
- Recovers files on damaged or deleted partitions.
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Recovers alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
- A hexadecimal disk and file editor supporting NTFS file non-resident attribute editing.
- Patterns (or templates) in the hexadecimal editor allowing for parsing the data according to specific data structure. Such patterns may be custom-created.
- File preview. Most of the file types can be previewed to estimate recovery chances.
- Enhanced remote host scanning procedure. In the new R-Studio network versions, data are analyzed on the remote host rather than on the home host, thereby the speed of recovery procedure greatly increases.
- R-Studio Emergency*. The R-Studio Emergency version starts from a floppy or compact disk when it is necessary to recover data on a computer, on which Windows cannot start up because its system files are corrupted or deleted.
*The R-Studio Emergency is a part of the R-Studio software package. When you buy an R-Studio single license you may run the R-Studio Emergency or/and install the R-Studio Windows version on one PC only and you may not transfer the licensed software to another PC